Fill-in Forms Instructions
We are providing PDF fill-in documents for the guidelines work sheets. This
will allow you to enter information directly from your PC and print the form
with the information entered. However, there is no computation, validation or
verification of the information you enter, and you are still responsible for
entering all required information.
Each fill-in worksheet offenses contain the cover page, continuation page if
necessary and all sections where applicable (A,B,C and D).
If you want, you may save PDF FILLABLE FORM files to your hard drive using
the following steps. However, the data you enter into the fill-fields can be
saved only if you have the entire Adobe Acrobat software package.
Right click on the active link to the form.
- Access the "Save Target As" option in the drop-down menu.
- Save the file to the location of your choice, e.g., Desktop or C Drive.
- Double click on the file and the Adobe Reader 4.0 will open the form.
- Fill in the form and print out when complete. (If you have the entire Adobe
Acrobat software package, entered data can be saved for later use and editing.)
To use the fill-in forms:
- Open the PDF form.
- Select the hand tool from the Acrobat toolbar menu.
- Move the hand pointer inside a form field. Click when it changes to an I-beam
- The I-beam pointer allows you to type text.
- The arrow pointer allows you to select a field or check a box.
- Press Tab to accept the information you have typed and go to the
- Press Shift + Tab to accept the information you have typed and go to the
- You may also use your mouse to move from field to field. Note: You can access
the check boxes using the Tab key. You must click on the check-box fields
with the arrow pointer or the hit the space bar.
- If you would like to clear the form and remove the data that you have entered
on the entire worksheet, the clear form boxes have been enabled as "clear"
buttons. If you click this box, all fields on the work sheet will be reset
- Once the form is complete, use your mouse to select an area of the form
that is not a "fill-in" box. If the form field is active, i.e. you
can see the blinking bar in a text field, the contents of that field will
- When you have completed the form, print as usual.
- Only when you are certain the printed version is correct should you close
the window containing your filled out form. Again - Adobe Acrobat Reader will
NOT allow you to save the completed forms.
If you are having difficulty filling out these forms, you may visit Adobe Acrobat's
online support center http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/gethelp.html
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, comments or problems? Contact Carolyn Williamson via e-mail email@example.com
or by phone (804) 786.724.